- Math courses offered in 2018-2019
- Choosing the Right Math Course: Guidelines for First-Year Students
- Process for Completing the Capstone Thesis
- Math Tech Tutorials
- Study Abroad
- Career Options
- Department Honors and Awards
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REUs) at Gettysburg and other colleges
- Mathematics on the Web
- Conferences in Mathematics
- Student Competitions
- Opportunities for Women in Mathematics
- Nebraska Conference for Undergraduate Women in Mathematics
- Summer Mathematics Program for Women Undergraduates at Carleton College is for female students who are finishing their first or second year of undergraduate work. Its application deadline is typically at the end of February.
- Summer Program for Women in Mathematics at George Washington University is for female mathematics students who are finishing their third year of undergraduate work. Its application deadline is typically around March 1.