Summer Research Opportunities at Gettysburg College
- Shand summer fellowship program for Gettysburg College students Full-time or part-time, duration and schedule to be decided by you and your faculty mentor(s). Applications due in March.
- X-SIG summer fellowship program for Gettysburg College students Full-time for 8-10 weeks; specific schedule to be decided by you and your faculty mentor(s). Applications due in February.
- Kolbe Fellows Program Full-time for 10 weeks, conducted during the summer before a student's sophomore, junior, or senior year. Preference in selection is given to projects which are interdisciplinary in nature and to applicants who are first-years or sophomores at the time of application. Applications due in mid-February.
Find other summer research opportunities for undergrads
Psychology and behavioral science research
- SPSP research opportunities for undergraduates
- APA undergraduate research & internship opportunities
- NSF research experience for undergraduates
- Summer opportunities
- Psychology jobs and internships by field and location