The Center for Career Development and Office of Alumni Relations provide lifelong career assistance for all Gettysburg College alumni. Whether you are in your very first job hunt, between jobs, thinking about graduate school, or changing career fields, Gettysburg is here to help.
Land the job you want
- Search job openings on GettysburgWorks.
- Make a good impression with the help of our online guides for resumes and cover letters.
- Prepare for your interview with the help of InterviewStream.
- Follow up with the perfect thank you note (PDF).
Network with alumni and parents of students
- Contact alumni in particular industries, geographic areas, or with certain majors by searching the online Alumni Directory (login required).
- Connect with alumni, parents, and friends of the college by joining the Gettysburg College Professional Network on LinkedIn.
- Attend career networking events on campus and in cities around the nation. See listing.
- Brush up on the art of networking and the informational interview.
Identify your talents, find your career path
- Discover your strengths by using our online assessment tools.
- Receive individualized career coaching by phone, Skype, or in person. Contact email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Participate in Alumni Career Webinars
- The career webinar series covers topics such as social media and how to communicate the value of your liberal arts major. Learn more.