As you may know from past experience or from fellow students, working at Reunion Weekend is both fun and challenging. It is also a rare opportunity, as only 20 positions are available. Being a staff member requires that you be on-call 24-hours/day, but the rewards of meeting alumni are well-worth the effort. Don’t miss your opportunity to join in the fun! Apply now for this year's Reunion Weekend, May 30 - June 2, 2013.
- staffing the registration table
- running residence hall check-in
- giving tours
- collecting tickets
- transporting supplies
- acting as RAs for alumni in dorms
- other duties as assigned
- pay $7.25/hr
- meals and housing provided
- travel reimbursement (up to $250)
- networking opportunities with many interesting alumni
- the stories you'll hear about Gettysburg!
If you have any questions, please contact Jen Brennan ’01, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations.