You may have graduated, but Gettysburg is yours for life!
Welcome to BOLD: Burgians of the Last Decade! All Gettysburg alumni who have graduated in the last 10 years are members of BOLD and are invited to participate in programs specifically designed to meet the needs of young alumni. BOLD programs include regional networking and social events, career services, and opportunities to stay involved with the College through philanthropy and volunteer activity. Learn more about BOLD and read the BOLD Blog.
As you make your way as official alumni of Gettysburg College, remember that there are many ways to stay connected.
- Questions about your student email, CNAV account, and H-Drive files? Read this notice from IT. After July 1, you will no longer have access to your Gettysburg College email messages. Here's how to back them up.
- Looking to socialize with alumni in your area? See if there is a regional club in your area, or search the online alumni directory in myGettysburg.*
- Looking for career networking opportunities? Attend a Gettysburg event in your area, and search the online alumni directory in myGettysburg* or the Gettysburg Professional Network on LinkedIn for alumni and parents working in your field of interest.
- Need copies of your transcript? Here's how to get the official (paper) version and the unofficial (cnav) version.
- Want to make sure you're in the loop? Make sure we have your email address, phone number, and mailing address so that we can tell you about opportunities for young alumni. Here's how.
- Interested in being a Cupola Society Associate? Here's how.
- Want to keep up on what other Gettysburg alumni are up to? Follow our list of Gettysburg Alumni on Twitter, Tweet @gettysburg to get added to the list. Also follow @gettysburg and @gettysburgbold.
*myGettysburg access for the Class of 2013 will be available in mid-July.