Beginning in June 2014, Gettysburg College is officially recognizing our most loyal supporters — consecutive annual donors. Known as the Loyalty Circle, our consecutive donor society celebrates and recognizes alumni, parents and friends who have given to the College for at least three years in a row (fund year runs June 1 - May 31), or every year since graduation. The size of the gift or its allocation does not matter — what is important is the loyalty demonstrated through consecutive, annual gift support.
Honoring loyalty and commitment
- Members include those with three or more consecutive fiscal years of giving, or those who have given each year since graduation
- Alumni, parents and friends of the College all are eligible
- Gifts to any area of the College qualify for membership
- Donors who make a third consecutive gift or make a first gift after graduation are automatically inducted in this society
- Members will be recognized in the annual summer class honor roll letter