An easy, flexible, green way to make a difference every day
Now your support for Gettysburg College can be automatic.
Set up a recurring gift to make a big impact that works with your budget and schedule. It’s convenient, customizable, and environmentally friendly.
Most importantly, recurring gifts ensure a steady source of support for the College’s talented students and faculty.
Set up your recurring gift by calling 717-337-8072.
For more information, email Amanda Dugan.
How does recurring giving work?
Set up your gift one time, and it will automatically charge your credit card or deduct from your bank account according to your choices of:
- Frequency – select monthly, quarterly, or yearly
- Amount – select how each payment should be
- Duration – select an end date or keep it open-ended
You will receive an annual tax receipt summarizing your gifts. In addition, you can stop or adjust your gift at any time by calling 717-337-8072.
Why consider a recurring gift?
- is cost-effective and efficient. It eliminates the need for checks and cuts down on direct mail, postage, and telemarketing calls.
- creates a reliable source of gift support that helps Gettysburg make long-term commitments to important projects and College-wide priorities.
- enables you to turn small donations into large gifts over time.
- produces fewer direct mail pieces and acknowledgements going back and forth, reducing waste for a cleaner environment.
- is convenient, fast, and easy to start!