The Athletics Department at Gettysburg College is committed to educating its student-athletes on drugs, alcohol, hazing and the many other issues surrounding intercollegiate athletics today. This on-line resource is an initiative to assist the department in the educational process of its student-athletes. New educational programs and information will be made available on this site, as well as throughout the athletic department.
Drug-Free Sports - Information on drug testing, supplement use
Report A Concern:
Community Concern Form
Team Captains Network
From the Athletic Training Room:
Information about MRSA
Before student-athletes can begin practicing, the following information must be completed:
- Physicals for incoming, first-year participants, and juniors
- Other student-athletes will have a health screen at a pre-arranged time with the appropriate team.
- All forms located in your Student Center account, under Participation & Recogntion, unless otherwise noted.
- Emergency contact
- Proof of insurance
- Athletics risk management form (all student-athletes)
- NCAA concussion form (impact sports only, see list below*)
- ImPACT concussion test (for first year, impact sports only - special instructions required for outside website)
- NCAA eligibility form (all student-athletes)
*Impact sports include: baseball, basketball, cheerleading, field hockey, football, lacrosse, soccer, softball, volleyball, wrestling, pole vault
**Parents have the ability to logon to their respective parent CNAV account to complete the Proof of Insurance card.