Every student participant must have a faculty or administrator sponsor. In fact, faculty participation is instrumental in the success of Celebration!
Your involvement can happen in a number of ways -- from mentoring student
Learn more about the myriad opportunities for Faculty Participation.
Are you interested in volunteering for Celebration? Please contact:
Maureen E. Forrestal
Assistant Provost for Scholarship
Students must initiate the registration process. Faculty or administrators will receive
Mentors and academic administrative assistants can view the student's project information by:
- Logging on to the PeopleSoft Faculty Center
- Click on the Celebration link on the left
- Click on the Inquiry tab
- Click on the students' project you wish to view from the list. A read-only Submission Summary will appear for review. Only students have permission to edit the contents of the registration form.
The Submission Summary will include:
- Name of the student submitting the registration
- Name(s) of students who
- Name(s) of supporting students who will perform
- Abstract Title, Abstract - In some instances, the group may have an overall "group" title and abstract in addition to each
studentsindividual title and abstract. Both are options on the registration form.
- Resources needed over and above the standards for that particular genre.
- Grant received for the project if applicable
- Year of graduation
- If the presentation is a graduation requirement
- If the presentation is a capstone
- Family members invited
Note: The Submission Summary for group projects will grow with each individual student's registration submission.
Important: ALL students participating in Celebration must go into the PeopleSoft Celebration Registration Tool and complete the appropriate form for their part in the presentation in order to be included in scheduling and the abstract book.
Please review the text carefully. This information will be printed as-is in the Celebration Abstract Book that will be made available to student participants, faculty, Trustees, fellow students, the campus community, guests, potential students, and online.