Before You Begin
- Speak to your faculty mentor about your desire to present at Celebration.
- If presenting in collaboration with other students, make sure the name of each student is included on registration form.
- Please note: every student in the group must go online to register.
- Type your project title and project description in Word then copy and paste into the form.
- Go to Student Center on PeopleSoft. Click on the Celebration link beside your Semester's Schedule under "My Academics."
- Provide the necessary details about the presentation. You can return to the form to edit until the given deadline.
- Mentor provides contextual information to the committee if he/she is in disagreement of the project registration.
- Presenter Registration Instructions (PDF)
- Co-Presenter Registration Instructions (PDF)
- MAC users: Further instructions (PDF).
Be sure to complete all fields, then hit "save and send emails" to save the information entered.
You can re-enter the form at any time before the deadline to make edits, updates and deletions to your registration.
Important note: ALL students participating in Celebration must go into the PeopleSoft Celebration Application Form and complete the appropriate form for their part in the presentation in order to be included in event scheduling and printed and online materials.