Omicron Delta Kappa will induct its newest members this Spring. More information will be available soon.
Omicron Delta Kappa is a National Leadership Honor Society recognizing achievement in the following five areas:
- Campus/ Community Service, Social/Religious Activities, and Campus Government
- Journalism, Speech and the Mass Media
- Creative and Performing Arts
The purpose of The Omicron Delta Kappa Society is threefold:
- First, to recognize those who have attained a high standard of efficiency in collegiate activities and to inspire others to strive for conspicuous attainments along similar lines;
- Second, to bring together the most representative students in all phases of collegiate life and thus to create an organization which will help to mold the sentiment of the institution on questions of local and intercollegiate interest;
- Third, to bring together members of the faculty and student body of the institution, as well as other Omicron Delta Kappa members, on a basis of mutual interest, understanding, and helpfulness.
Quick facts about ODK
- Founded on December 3, 1914 at Washington and Lee University in Lexington, VA
- Since its founding, Omicron Delta Kappa has initiated over 300,000 members
How do I get Involved?
Juniors and seniors who qualify academically (top 30%) for the honor society are invited to submit an application in the fall term.
Who Should I Contact?
E-mail GLC or drop by the GLC located upstairs in the OSA office (CUB 240) to find out more about Omicron Delta Kappa.
For more information, visit the Omicron Delta Kappa website.