Congratulations on your acceptance to the Class of 2018!
We know that receiving your Early Decision acceptance to Gettysburg is an exciting part of your senior year! This website is designed to help you to get to know about your new home at Gettysburg College. Here you will find many helpful resources as you plan ahead for your arrival to campus in August 2014. We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
On this site you can:
- Find out when Orientation begins
- Check important dates for the 2014-2015 academic year (PDF)
- Learn the lingo by checking out the Gettysburg Dictionary
- Show off your Gettysburg pride by ordering something from the bookstore.
- More Things to Do!
Let your friends know and meet more online!
- Update your Facebook status, make the Class of 2018 Logo your Facebook picture, or change your Timeline cover photo
- Become a fan of Gettysburg College on Facebook and meet your future classmates by joining the discussion on the Class of 2018 Facebook Group
- Post on Twitter that you are going to Gettysburg. #gburg2018
We want to hear from you!
Share with us the story of how you received your acceptance letter, the first person you told, or what your family did to celebrate.
Email pictures or videos of your acceptance letter's arrival at your home or other details!We'll post pictures and stories as they arrive.
Current Students Reflect on Their First Year
Shane Thorp '14
Hometown: Alburtis, PA
"I knew coming to college that I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field, and that participating in internships and shadowing opportunities that pertained to medicine or healthcare were important to me. The Center for Career Development helped me apply..."