Congratulations on your acceptance to the Class of 2021!
We know that receiving your Early Decision acceptance to Gettysburg is an exciting part of your senior year! This website is designed to help you to get to know about your new home at Gettysburg College. Here you will find many helpful resources as you plan ahead for your arrival to campus in August 2017. We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
On this site you can:
- Find out when Orientation begins
- Check important dates for the 2017-2018 academic year (PDF)
- Learn the lingo by checking out the Gettysburg Dictionary
- Show off your Gettysburg pride by ordering something from the bookstore.
- More Things to Do!
Let your friends know and meet more online!
- Update your Facebook status, make the Class of 2021 Logo your Facebook picture, or change your Timeline cover photo
- Become a fan of Gettysburg College on Facebook and meet your future classmates by joining the discussion on the official Class of 2021 Facebook Group
- Post on Twitter that you are going to Gettysburg. #gburg2021
We want to hear from you!
Share with us the story of how you received your acceptance letter, the first person you told, or what your family did to celebrate.
Current Students Reflect on Their First Year
Kaitlin Wingard '15
Majors: Environmental Studies and German Studies
Hometown: Mechanicsburg, PA
"I participated in the pre-orientation program, Ascent, and that was the best decision I could have made as an incoming freshman. The great part about my trip..."