In order to be able to offer these resources, the following rules have been established for all computer users:
1. The computers are made available primarily for the academic enrichment of our patrons, and not for entertainment. Use of the main floor computers by a member of the community may be restricted to 2 hours per day, if students and faculty need to utilize the work stations.
2. Networked printing by community patrons is 10 cents per printed page (20 cents for double sided copies), payable at the Circulation desk.
3. Use of the computers to view sexually explicit material or other items deemed offensive to other library users, or harmful to minors, is prohibited.
Refer to Pennsylvania Statute regarding “Obscene and other sexual materials and performances” - 18 Pa. C.S. 5903
4. Use of these computers for any activity contrary to local, state, or federal laws is prohibited.
5. Use of these computers to offer goods or services of a business or commercial nature is prohibited.
6. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult to use the library computers.
7. Community patrons without a campus logon will need to be 18 years of age, or older, to check out a USB Key at the Circulation Desk. The USB Key provides a temporary logon, thus allowing access to these computers. The patron must present a photo ID such as a valid driver’s license (we will photocopy it for our records) at the time the USB Key check out form is completed.
Failure to comply with these policies will result in loss of library privileges.