Gettysburg College Screensaver
Therer are two ways to use Gettysburg College images as your screensaver.
1. Download 38 photos from Gettysburg College to use as your screensaver:
- Download the GBC College Slideshow zip file (114MB)
- After downloading the file, double click to open. This is a zip file and needs to be unzipped. This is a process that extracts the image files from the file.
- In the window that opens, click "Extract All Files" under Folder Tasks.
- The Extraction Wizard will open. Browse for the My Pictures folder and select. The pictures will now be in a folder in the My Pictures folder.
- For Windows XP, right click on your desktop and select properties.
- Select Screen Saver and select My Photos in the dropdown box.
- Select Settings.
- Browse for the folder containing the downloaded Gettysburg College images and select it.
2. You can feed our Flickr Photo Sets to your Screensaver via Google Photos Screensaver.
- Goto the Google Pack page and select Google Photos Screensaver.
- Download and install the program
- You'll need to configure the Screenaver.
- Follow steps 5 and 6 above and select Google Photos Screensaver in the dropdown menu. Click settings.
- In the window that opens, you can adjust the Visual Effect and the time that each image is displayed.
- In the area "Display photos from:", check the Photo feeds checkbox and select Configure...
- Paste this http://api.flickr.com/services/feeds/photoset.gne?set=72157608419141489&nsid=31490870@N06&lang=en-us&format=rss_200 in the top field and click add.
- Make sure the checkbox next to Content from Screensaver is selected. The photos should display as your screensaver after a short delay.