Photo of the Day

October 17, 2012


Bert and College Trustee Emerita Joyce Hamm '58 Elsner and their dog "Wags" visited the sculpture of Dr. Parker Wagnild, known as "Wags." Wagnild was a professor for 41 years. He joined the faculty in 1935 and founded the College's choral music program and Department of Music. The statue, dedicated in 2010, is between Schmucker and McKnight halls.

Share this:

Back to previous page

Submit photos | Photo of the Day Archive | POD Archive on Flickr

Comments

comments powered by Disqus