Ten-karat Pennsylvania College ring that once belonged to Hattie Summers Bussard, wife of John F. Bussard, Class of 1915, from Musselman Library Special Collections. Pennsylvania College became Gettysburg College in 1921.
Back to previous page
Submit photos | Photo of the Day Archive | Gettysburg College on Flickr
300 North Washington Street
Back to top
Gettysburg College. All Rights Reserved