Where do I login to the Parent Dashboard?
What is the Parent Dashboard?
The Parent Dashboard (formerly known as Parent CNAV) is a password-protected set of tools for parents of current students. It allows parents to
- review and update your student's health insurance information
- sign up for emergency cell phone text notifications
- update your contact information to ensure you receive important College communications
- share information about your student's family
- express interest in volunteering for the Center for Career Development and Parent Relations
Alert: You cannot pay student accounts in the Parent Dashboard
The Parent Dashboard is not the system for paying student accounts. Learn about student accounts.
How do I get a Parent Dashboard username and password?
Parents of current students:
- You may request your Parent Dashboard account login credentials by completing this form.
- Your username and password will be emailed to you within several business days.
Parents of students who will be starting at Gettysburg College in the upcoming academic year:
- Your Parent Dashboard account username and password will be emailed in late May.
What is the web address for the Parent Dashboard?
The web address for the Parent Dashboard is https://cnav.gettysburg.edu/?pchange=parentDashboard
If you need help with the Parent Dashboard, email AccReqParentAdmin@cnav.gettysburg.edu. Please provide the name and class year of your student in your email.
Office of Residential & First-Year Programs
Building: College Union Building
Room Number: 250
Phone: (717) 337-6901
Office Hours: M-F 8:30-5:00, closed 12:00pm - 1:00pm for lunch
Campus Box: 430
Website: Residential & First-Year Programs
myFYDashboard and Course Registration Resources: