All parents of current Gettysburg College students are members of the Gettysburg College Parents Association.
- Invitations to regional events
- Gettysburg (magazine for Gettysburg alumni, parents, and friends)
- The Sentinel (Parent Relations' e-newsletter for families, tailored for each class year)
- Bullet Points (Gettysburg College's monthly e-newsletter)
In addition, Gettysburg College parents are welcome at all athletic contests, performing arts events, and large campus events, including Family Weekend.
The leadership group of the Parents Association is the Parents Leadership Council, the bridge between Gettysburg College parents and the school's administration as well as an excellent resource for you.
Parents are encouraged to be active and to engage in positive ways with the Gettysburg College community. You can do this by
- Sharing internships, externships, jobs, and other career exploration opportunities with the Center for Career Development
- Joining the Gettysburg College Professional Network on LinkedIn
- Hosting an event for the College
- Traveling internationally with the College's innovative Experiential Education program
- Making an annual gift to the Gettysburg Fund