Keeping Your Gettysburg Connection Strong
"If you find yourself missing the spirit of Gettysburg College--our campus, its history, academic conversations, and our community of parents, faculty, and staff--please know that these connections need not end."- President Janet Morgan Riggs '77
Parents of Alumni Association members. . .
- will be invited annually to special Parents of Alumni Association events.
- will receive communications tailored for you.
- will be invited to participate in Send-Offs, Opening Day, Family Weekend, and Homecoming, and events near you.
- can choose to offer career expertise through our robust Career Development programs.
- can make a difference every day at Gettysburg College by making a financial gift.
Parents of Alumni Membership
To join the Parents of Alumni Association and receive special invitations and other communications, enter your information here.
Saturday, October 24 - Sunday, October 25
Join us at Gettysburg College for a weekend of special events and social opportunities designed to bring Parents of Alumni together. Our Fall Weekend coincides with Family Weekend, and we have the opportunity to participate in all Family Weekend events. In addition, we will have our own specific times to gather as a group. Highlights include
- Parents of Alumni Welcome Reception with President Riggs on Saturday afternoon
- Parents of Alumni Breakfast with Professor Michael Birkner on Sunday morning
Click here for the Fall Weekend schedule and to register.
Holiday Dessert and Gettysburg College Choral Concert
Saturday, December 5
See Gettysburg decorated for the holidays, perhaps do a little holiday shopping, and then join us for a dessert reception and the annual holiday choral concert (evening). More details to come.