Keeping Your Gettysburg Connection Strong
"If you find yourself missing the spirit of Gettysburg College--our campus, its history, academic conversations, and our community of parents, faculty, and staff--please know that these connections need not end."- President Janet Morgan Riggs '77
Parents of Alumni Association members. . .
- will be invited annually to special Parents of Alumni Association events.
- will receive communications tailored for you.
- will be invited to participate in Send-Offs, Opening Day, Family Weekend, and Homecoming, and events near you.
- can choose to offer career expertise through our robust Career Development programs.
- can make a difference every day at Gettysburg College by making a financial gift.
Parents of Alumni Membership
To join the Parents of Alumni Association and receive special invitations and other communications, enter your information here.
Holiday Dessert and Gettysburg College Winter Choral Concert
Saturday, December 5
Join us for an array of holiday desserts and the Gettysburg College Winter Choral Concert.
6:45 p.m. Holiday Dessert
Weidensall Hall Lobby (Weidensall Hall is directly across Washington Street from Christ Chapel)
8:00 p.m. Winter Choral Concert
See the town of Gettysburg decorated for the holidays, perhaps do a little holiday shopping, and then join us for a special dessert reception. We will be serving hot beverages as well as wine with dessert, and we will enjoy reserved seating in the Chapel for the concert. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet or renew friendships with other parents of alumni.