What is the Parent Dashboard?
The Parent Dashboard (formerly known as Parent CNAV) is a password-protected set of tools for parents of current students. It allows parents to
- review and update their student's health insurance information
- sign up for emergency cell phone text notifications
- update their contact information to ensure they receive important College communications
- share information your student's family
- express interest in volunteering for the Center for Career Development and Parent Relations office
The Parent Dashboard is not the system for paying student accounts. Learn about student accounts.
How do I get a Parent Dashboard user name and password?
Parents of current students:
- You may request your Parent Dashboard account log-in credentials by completing this form.
- Your user name and password will be e-mailed to you within several business days.
Parents of students who will be starting at Gettysburg College in the upcoming academic year:
- Your Parent Dashboard account user name and password will be e-mailed in late May
What is the web address for the Parent Dashboard?
- The web address for the Parent Dashboard is https://cnav.gettysburg.edu/?pchange=parentDashboard
If you need help with the Parent Dashboard, email AccReqParentAdmin@cnav.gettysburg.edu. Please provide the name and class year of your student in your email.