What is Parent CNAV?
Parent CNAV is a password-protected set of tools for parents of current students. It allows parents to
- review and update their student's health insurance information
- sign up for emergency cell phone text notifications
- update their contact information
Parent CNAV is not the system for paying student accounts. Learn about student accounts.
How do I get a Parent CNAV user name and password?
Parents of Class of 2013, 2014, and 2015 students:
- You may request your CNAV account log in credentials by completing this form.
- Your user name and password will be e-mailed to you within several business days.
Parents of 2016 students:
- Your CNAV account user name and password will be e-mailed to you in mid to late June. We will use the email address provided by your student's online "First Year Dashboard," which will be available to Class of 2016 students in late May.
What is the web address for Parent CNAV?
How do I use Parent CNAV?
- After you log into CNAV, you will be taken to the Parent CNAV Main Menu. Follow the instructions for each item.
If you need help with Parent CNAV, email AccReqParentAdmin@cnav.gettysburg.edu. Please provide the name and class year of your student in your email.