How to view and pay your student's account
To view and pay your student's account, log into the QuikPay® website. (You must be already set up as an "authorized payer." See below for more information about to become an authorized payer.)
The amount owed may be paid in one of three ways:
- paying online with a MasterCard, Discover, or American Express (QuikPay charges a fee of 2.75% when using this option)
- paying online with an electronic check from a bank account (account and routing numbers must be provided)
- printing the statement and mailing it with a personal or cashier's check to Gettysburg College Student Accounts, 300 North Washington St., Campus Box 437, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USA.
Credit card and electronic check information may be saved in the QuikPay system by clicking the "Save Profile" box. Automatic (i.e. monthly) payments cannot be set up in QuikPay.
How to become an authorized payer in QuikPay
Parents and guardians can have access to QuikPay, but first their students must designate them as "Authorized Payers" via the myFirstYear Dashboard or via the online Student Center.
- When setting up the parent or guardian up as an authorized payer, the student provides the parent's or guardian's email address and assigns the parent a user name and temporary password.
- After the student has set up a parent or guardian as an authorized payer, the parent or guardian will receive an email from QuikPay that provides the authorized payer's user name and contains a link to the QuikPay online service. The email instructs authorized payers to get their temporary password from their student.
- When authorized payers log into QuikPay for the first time, they are prompted to provide a new password before proceeding.
More information about student accounts and using the QuikPay system is available on the Gettysburg College Financial Services website.