Cultivate a campus environment that embraces and celebrates diversity.
- Enhance the facilities and programming of the Intercultural Resource Center, which sponsors educational and cultural outreach programs and is a vital campus resource for a range of intercultural concerns.
- Expand programming that celebrates cultural differences, fosters intercultural communication, and promotes greater understanding among people of different backgrounds.
- Evaluate the accessibility of college facilities and work to eliminate physical barriers.
- Foster open communications and shared knowledge about diversity and accessibility issues.
- Increase efforts to recruit and retain a diverse faculty and staff.
- Develop programs to ease the transition to Gettysburg for international students, faculty, and staff.
- Recognize the special contributions by members of the campus community that help promote diversity, accessibility and cultural awareness.