Promote a culture of connection and a sense of identity and pride among all major College constituencies.
- Strengthen relationships among students, parents of students, faculty, and alumni, and strengthen the connections these groups have with the College.
- Increase the number and variety of educational programs and lifelong learning opportunities offered for alumni.
- Broaden opportunities for parents and alumni to volunteer in support of the College.
- Expand programs that enhance graduating-class identity.
- Expand programs that strengthen loyalty to the College among current students.
- Increase rates of participation by alumni in College activities and in the Gettysburg Fund.