This strategic directions document is not designed to provide a comprehensive review of all of the College's programs and operations. The Strategic Planning Steering Committee began with a set of basic assumptions as the foundation for its work.
- Gettysburg will continue to carry out its mission as a residential undergraduate college of liberal arts and sciences.
- Gettysburg is dedicated to excellence in all facets of academic, athletic, and co-curricular programs and will work continually to build the quality of the all-around experience it offers students.
- Gettysburg will maintain a total enrollment of approximately 2,600 students.
- Gettysburg will continue careful financial planning and will achieve balanced annual budgets.
- Gettysburg affirms the value of thoughtful assessment of institutional effectiveness and will continuously measure our progress toward our goals.