For your convenience the following forms are available either to complete on-line or to download. If you have difficulties with the download process, please contact the Office of Financial Aid and the form will be sent to you. Download Adobe Reader.
Financial Aid Application Links
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - request a FSA ID (formerly the PIN)
- International Student Financial Aid Application (pdf, 2015-16 version)
- Certification of Finances (pdf, 2015-16 version)
- Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Student Loan Instructions (pdf)
- Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Student Loan Change Form (pdf)
- Direct PLUS Loan Instructions (pdf)
- studentloans.gov- to complete Loan Entrance or Exit Counseling, Master Promissory Notes or PLUS Request (application)
- Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification (pdf, 2015-16 version)
Other Forms and Information
- Monthly Payment Plan Information
- Outside Scholarship/Award Information Form
- IRS Tax Return Transcript Request
- Tips for using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool
- Gettysburg College Cost Worksheet (pdf) and Online Calculator (2015-16 academic year)
- Gettysburg College Reconciliation Worksheet for the Class of 2019 (available online via myGettysburg- myFinancial Aid)
- Income Reduction/Unusual Circumstances Form (pdf)
- Form 1098-T Information (for tax purposes)
New! FSA ID Replaces the "PIN"
As of May 2015, students and parents must create a FSA ID (username and password) in order to access the FAFSA, studentloans.gov and other Federal Student Aid sites. Please note: each FSA ID user must have a unique e-mail address.
If you already have a PIN, you can link your information to your new FSA ID by entering your PIN while registering for your FSA ID. More information about the FSA ID.
Other Helpful Links
Many services and processes associated with the Office of Financial Aid are actually provided by federal and state agencies, educational organizations, and private lenders. Direct access to their websites is available through the links listed below.
- Sample Student Loan Monthly Repayment Information
- Alternative Loans
- Gettysburg's Net Price Calculator
- Federal Student Aid PIN Registration
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) -review federal student/parent loan history
- Scholarship Search