Helpful Tips for International Students
- Make sure to submit forms for the correct academic year.
- Complete the International Student Financial Aid Application before completing the Certification of Finances - Answers on the first form will be helpful when completing the second form.
- Read the directions carefully.
- The student and parent(s) must sign the International Student Financial Aid Application.
- Only the student needs to sign the Certification of Finances.
- On the Certification of Finances, enter zero if an item in Section 8 does not apply to your situation. For some students all items in Section 8 will have zeros. Signatures in Section 9 are only needed when a dollar amount is indicated in Section 8.