Helpful Tips for International Students

  • Make sure to submit forms for the correct academic year.
  • Complete the International Student Financial Aid Application before completing the Certification of Finances - Answers on the first form will be helpful when completing the second form.
  • Read the directions carefully.
  • The student and parent(s) must sign the International Student Financial Aid Application.
  • Only the student needs to sign the Certification of Finances.
  • On the Certification of Finances, enter zero if an item in Section 8 does not apply to your situation.  For some students all items in Section 8 will have zeros.  Signatures in Section 9 are only needed when a dollar amount is indicated in Section 8.