The Center for Career Development will work with you to explore career options, select a major, customize a career plan, and follow it through to a rewarding future.
Career Immersion Trips are one example of the many programs offered by the Center for Career Development. This three-day career program is designed to give students an opportunity to learn and gain insight about various career fields. This program has taken students to Los Angeles, Boston, New York, Washington, and Philadelphia and has focused film and entertainment, advertising, the sciences, arts, public service, finance, and event planning.
Gettysburg's extensive career network allows students, alumni, faculty, and parents to tap into the invaluable experience and career connections of our College community. Access to that network is made easier through the Gettysburg College Professional Network on LinkedIn.
The Center for Career Development will help you:
- Find career opportunities in your field
- Identify graduate and professional schools
- Arrange hands-on experiences like internships
- Find week-long summer externships
- Learn how to present yourself persuasively to a potential employer
- Network to make connections with Gettysburg alumni, parents, and others