More than 90 percent of students live on campus and choose from a broad array of housing options. Students are required to reside on campus unless notified otherwise. Housing is guaranteed all four years. The first two years focus on building friendships and community. During the last two years, students transition into more independent living experiences in apartments and singles.
Housing for First-Year Students
- Students live in one of the two first-year quads
- Most rooms are standard double rooms
- Each floor has 35-40 students
- Each floor has 1 or 2 Resident Assistants (student leaders)
- Each room includes a Microfridge, phone access, cable TV, and high-speed internet
- Students are assigned housing based on their First-Year Seminar or College Writing course
Housing for Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors
An online housing lottery system, based on class year and grade point average, will determine your housing options.
- Traditional-style housing for those who enjoy an interactive environment
- Suite-style housing with semiprivate double rooms
- Theme Houses for students who want to explore an interest, academic subject, talent, or activity
- Fraternities for those who wish to live in their fraternity house
- Apartments designed with juniors and seniors in mind that offer more independence and privacy
- Off-campus living is an option for a small percentage of students. Juniors and seniors must receive approval