Globalizing the Great War:
Conflict, Memory, Gender and Empire in the Era of the First World War
World History Institute for Teachers
July 6-11, 2014
This Institute is for you if:
- You are new to teaching World History and are looking for ideas, support, comfort.
- You have been teaching World History for a while and are looking for ideas, support, comfort.
- You want to explore ways to (better) incorporate the First World War and Globalization into your World History courses.
- You want some fresh ideas about a theme that will continue to be important on the new AP® exams.
View our informational poster (To be posted soon)
Benefits of attending the WHI:
• Access to experts in the field of World History.
• Sample syllabi and lesson plans.
• A world of electronic resources.
• Networking with colleagues.
• Awarded 4.5 CEUs upon completion.
• Pennsylvania teachers are eligible to receive Act 48 credit.
Early Bird registration by April 1 = $925
Late registration by May 31 = $975
Contact us for Commuter Rates
2011 WHI - Greening World History
Contact us: Email email@example.com with questions.