Career Immersion Trips are three-day intensive career programs designed to give students an opportunity to learn and gain insight about various career fields.
Typically held in January (winter break) or May (after exams), these programs include:
- Site visits to various companies
- Meetings with alumni and parents
- A case study presentation
- Networking receptions with alumni, parents and friends of the College
The program has been running since 2004 and has taken students to Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles and Philadelphia.
Previous trips have explored careers in:
- the sciences
- finance and wall street
- arts and arts management
- non-profit careers
- public service
- event planning
- advertising, marketing and public relations
- film and entertainment