You can apply for opportunities through our online applications.
Applications are due by November 17th by 11:59pm.
- Tim Atkins '89 - HR Business Partner, Coca-Cola Refreshments (career field: HR, Sales/Leadership) Location: Pittston, PA. Shadowing Description: Student can shadow an employee in our Sales organization to see how Coca-Cola operates; For Human Resources – background would include time w/ large & medium sized employers like Time Warner (2800 EEs), Detroit Diesel (500 EE’s) and Coca-Cola (500+ EEs). Work includes union negotiations, employee relations, legal, Talent Acquisition/staffing, Organizations Development & design as well as Self Directed Work Teams & Experiential Training. For Sales / Leadership – backgrounds would include progressive development w/in a dynamic sales organization. There will be a few different Sales Leaders in attendance for folks to network with. Some have General Mgt background running facilities while others have Key Account and Sales experience calling on customers like Wal Mart or Target. For anyone looking to get into consumer goods, beverages or customer facing roles, it would be great exposure for them. Available Date(s): Flexible (All dates are available)
- Jeff Bartolino '79 - Assistant Vice President/Attorney, NJ Manufacturers Insurance Company (career field: Law) Location: West Trenton, NJ. Shadowing Description: Students will visit with various members of the General Claims Department, including legal staff members, and will learn about insurance claims adjusting, personal injury lawsuits, insurance policies (primarily auto), and other areas within the Company. Dinner is included. Available Date(s): Jan. 15
- Robert Blomberg '76, P'14 - Vice President-Claims, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company (career field: Insurance) Location: Weston, MA. Shadowing Description: One day overview of Liberty Mutual's Commercial Insurance Claims organization where current students will spend time with Liberty Mutual personnel and some former Gettysburg students who work in Liberty's Claims, Human Resource, Underwriting, Financial, and other departments. Available Date(s): Jan. 15, Jan. 16
- Peter Carlson '80, P'17 - President, Carlson & Carlson, Incorporated (career field: Insurance) Location: Riverside, CT. Shadowing Description: Shadow President of small Independent Insurance Agency and staff in personal, commercial and life, health and employee benefits areas. See how a small business operates and learn a little about insurance at the same time. Available Date(s): Flexible (All dates are available)
- Jack Duffy '79 - Vice President - Front End Ordering, AT&T (career field: Telecommunications) Location: Bedminster, NJ. Shadowing Description: Day includes spending time with me for 2 hours, visiting our Global Network Operations Center, a Telepresence Call with our HR recruiters and Director of BSLDP program and finally time with at least 3 other executives. Available Date(s): TBD
- Stephen Harrell '98 - Operations Manager, Staples Inc (career field: Logistics/Business/Management) Location: Chambersburg, PA. Shadowing Description: Student will follow me as I conduct meetings, review productivity, evaluate performance, and measure successes throughout the day. I lead a department of over 115 people, including 4 supervisors, so they will get to see the wide range of duties my job entails. Available Date(s): Flexible (All dates are available)
- Brian Sutton '80, P10, 14 - President / CPA, Brian A. Sutton, P.C. (career field: Accounting) Location: Darien, CT. Shadowing Description: The student will sit next to me 1/2 the time to work with me on a client matter and will work on their own 1/2 the time. Available Date(s): Jan. 7, Jan. 8, Jan. 9, Jan. 10, Jan. 13, Jan. 14, Jan. 15, Jan. 16, Jan. 17
- Beth Young P'16 - President, Princeton Health Systems, Inc. (career field: Health promotion, registered dietitian) Location: Princeotn, NJ. Shadowing Description: See how a small business works. Participate in client interactions. Available Date(s): Flexible (All dates are available)
- Caroline Allen '79, P'15 - PA Statewide Afterschool Youth Development Network, Center for Schools and Communities (career field: Educational Statewide Intermediary), John Skrabak (husband) '79 P'15 - Senior Business Intelligence Architect, Footlocker Corp. (career field: Business), Liz Williams '13 -Marketing Coordinator, LeadingAge PA (career field: Marketing) and Emily Miano ’13 - AmeriCorps VISTA Volunteer for Nutrition and Sustainability, PSAYDN, Center for Schools and Communities (career field: Non-Profit) Dinner Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania DINNER DATE: TBD, Unavailable Jan. 14
- Tim Atkins '89 - HR Business Partner, Coca-Cola Refreshments (career field: HR, Sales/Leadership) Dinner Location: Clarks Summit, PA (Scranton, PA area)
- Cindy Bush '95 - Business Partner - HR, Farmers Insurance Company (career field: HR, Executive Coaching, Insurance industry) Dinner Location: West Chester, PA area
- Peter Carlson '80, P'17 - President, Carlson & Carlson, Incorporated (career field: Insurance) and Peter Gambee ’82 - Managing Director, Barclay's Wealth and Investment Management (career field: Finance/Investment) Dinner Location: Greenwich, CT
- Steve Cloetingh '81 - VP Strategic Business Development, Assurant (career field: wireless) Dinner Location: King of Prussia, PA
- Ann Felter '96 - Executive Director, Early Music America (career field: Nonprofit arts) and David Martin (husband, Penn State alum) - Sr. Vice President, Michael Baker Corp. (career field: Engineering/Consulting) Dinner Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Janet Harris P’17 – Global Marketing & Digital Partnerships Strategy (career field: Digital Marketing/Social Media/Business Management & Strategy – Domestic & International – NY Business Environment) Dinner Location: Westford, MA (potential to host in Boston if more convenient for students)
- Ray Lee '61 - President, Self-Employed (career field: Consulting) Dinner Location: Maryland Suburbs of Washington, DC
- Amy Marren '88 - Medical Lead, tofacitinib IBD program, Pfizer (career field: medicine), Sharon (Hilgen) Willis PhD ‘88 (chemistry major), Director of Manufacturing and Sales, Integral Molecular (career field: Biotechnology) and Dave Willis PhD, ‘91 (physics major) Teacher, Lower Merion School District (career field: Education) Dinner Location: Wayne, PA
- Holly McDevitt ’87 – Board Member, Hope Partnership for Education (career field: Non-Profit/Education), Matthew McDevitt - Executive VP of Real Estate, BioMed Realty Trust (career field: Business/Real Estate) Location: Berwyn, PA.
- Scott Paris '03 - Associate, Nelson, Levine, de Luca & Hamilton (career field: Insurance Regulation/Federal Affairs/Law) Dinner Location: New York, NY DINNER DATE: Jan. 13 or 15
- Greg Pinchbeck '90 - Global Head of Resiliency, Citigroup (career field: International/Business/Risk Mgmt/Technology/Media), Jeff Franchetti '90 - CIO at Cravath, Swaine, & Moore (career field: Law); Nick Johnson '90 - SVP NBC Universal Digital Media Sales (career field: Media); and Jack Vishab '90 - Risk and Compliance Technology Advisor, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP (career field: Law) Dinner Location: Manhatten, NY
- Bill Pyron '83 - Senior Professional Sales Representative, Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (career field: Business/Sales), Alison King Rusignuolo ’00 - Senior Customer Representative, Merck & Co. (career field: Business/Sales) and Brian Rusignuolo ’98 -Senior VP Information Systems, Select Medical Corporation (career field: Computer) Dinner Location: Camp Hill, PA
- Charlie Scott '77, P'09, '12 - Principal/Owner, CTS Consulting Group, LLC (career field: Management Consulting), Katherine Scott '09 - Assistant Portfolio Manager, Glenmade Trust (career field: Finance) and Ali Dolloway '09 – Buying Operations Coordinator, Anthropologie (career field: Marketing) Dinner Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Michael Sleppin '53 - Retired Partner, Paradigm Associates - Former COO in Electronics with International/Globalization experience (career field: Consulting) Dinner Location: Monroe Township, NJ (Central)
- Brian Sutton '80, P10, 14 - President / CPA, Brian A. Sutton, P.C. (career field: Accounting) Dinner Location: Darien, CT
- Beth Young P'16 - President, Princeton Health Systems, Inc. (career field: Health promotion, registered dietitian) Dinner Location: Princeton, NJ
You can browse the entire List of Opportunities by Career Field or by Location. You can also browse opportunities by category. You can easily search through the opportunities by hitting CTRL+F to bring up a search box in your web browser or PDF.
Arts/Music - Business/Sales/Insurance – Consulting – Education – Entrepreneur - Event Planning - Finance/Investment – Government - Higher Education/Development - Human Resources - Information Technology/Computer – Law - Library/Museum - Medicine/Healthcare - Non-Profit/Public Policy - Public Relations/Communications (Media, Advertising, Marketing) - Sciences/Research - Social Work - Sports Management/Industry –Other