You can apply for opportunities through our online applications.
Applications are due by November 2 by 11:59 p.m.
Not sure if you want to apply?
See what students have to say about their experience. Students Comments on the value of Job Shadowing and Career Networking Dinners. Want to learn more about Career Networking Dinners? See our blog post "Demystifying Career Networking Dinners".
- Daniel Gans ’76 – CEO, Hoboken Brownstone Company(career field: Entrepreneur, Environment, Finance/Investment) Location: Jersey City, NJ. Shadowing Description: The experience will span the gamut from financing to environmental testing and policy issues, to new energy initiatives and community development. Available Date(s): Jan. 6
- Rachel Wynn ’12 – Associate Community Manager, WeWork (career field: Entrepreneur, Business/Sales, Consulting) Location: Washington, DC (Dupont Circle). Shadowing Description: Enjoy a day in the life at WeWork, the community of creators! Join Class of 2012 alumna Rachel Wynn at the Dupont Circle office for a fast paced day of business operations, events, customer service, and sales. WeWork transforms buildings into beautiful, collaborative workspaces and provide infrastructure, services, events and technology to our members. Our mission is to empower people everywhere to do what they love. We’re a group of entrepreneurial, grateful individuals who instill the idea of working better together in everything that we do. We have over 14,000 members in our community that spans cities around the world. (www.wework.com). Available Date(s): Jan. 6, Jan. 7, Jan. 8, Jan. 9, Jan. 13, Jan. 14, Jan. 15, Jan. 16
- Meredith Bove ’97 – Management Consultant, Self-Employed (career field: Entrepreneur, Consulting). Location: Potomac, MD
- Marsha Comegno '94 - President/Founder/Independent Education Consultant, Journey Education Consulting (career field: Education, Consulting, Entrepreneurship) and John Comego '94 -Attorney/President/Founder of Comegno Law Group, P.C (career field: Law) Dinner Location: Moorestown, NJ
- Daniel Gans ’76 – CEO, Hoboken Brownstone Company and George Vallone - Class of 1976 President, Hoboken Brownstone Company (Mr. Gans's Partner) (career fields: Entrepreneur, Environment, Finance/Investment) Dinner Location: Hoboken, NJ
You can browse the entire list of opportunities by Location. You can also browse opportunities by category. You can easily search through the opportunities by hitting CTRL+F to bring up a search box in your web browser or PDF.
Arts/Music - Business/Sales/Insurance – Consulting – Education – Entrepreneur - Event Planning - Finance/Investment – Government - Higher Education/Development - Human Resources - Information Technology/Computer – Law - Library/Museum - Medicine/Healthcare - Non-Profit/Public Policy - Public Relations/Communications (Media, Advertising, Marketing) - Sciences/Research - Social Work - Sports Management/Industry –Other