You can apply for opportunities through our online applications.
Applications are due by November 17th by 11:59pm.
- Timothy Connolly P'16 - Director, Credit Suisse (career field: Finance (Private Wealth)) Location: Boston, MA. Shadowing Description: Sit with 4 person team on trading desk. Available Date(s): Jan. 9, Jan. 15
- John Fay P'15 - Global Head of Currencies and Commodities, Newedge (career field: Global agency broker/clearing firm) Location: New York, NY. Shadowing Description: http://www.newedge.com/content/newedgecom/en/home.html Available Date(s): TBD
- Joseph Joiner '07 - Political Affairs Data, Systems, & Technology Manager, Credit Union National Association (career field: Government/Financial Services/Trade Association) Location: Washington, DC. Shadowing Description: Students will be able to see how a major trade association works in the political environment of DC. Individuals can learn about fundraising, advocacy, and lobbying on the federal level. Available Date(s): Flexible (All dates are available)
- William North '81 - Market Executive, First Niagara (career field: Commercial Banking) Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA. Shadowing Description: Provide an overview of what we do as a commercial bank, relative to lending, cash management, wealth advisory services. They can sit in on some deal discussions as well. Available Date(s): Jan. 8, 10, 13, or 15
- Laura Osgoodby '86 - Global Head Risk & Control - Citi Shared Services, Citibank (career field: Risk and Control) Location: New York, NY. Shadowing Description: watch/listen to different meetings from Information Security, Fraud, Disaster Recovery Planning, Regulatory Issues, Audits, etc.... Available Date(s): Jan. 7, Jan. 8, Jan. 9, Jan. 14, Jan. 15
- Matt Rockstroh '87 - Regional Director, Institutional Investments Group, PNC Bank (career field: Investments/Banking/Finance) Location: Baltimore, MD. Shadowing Description: Spend the day meeting with different members of our investment team and executives understanding our business and how we go to market. Available Date(s): Flexible (NOT Jan. 7 or 15)
- Brian Sutton '80, P10, 14 - President / CPA, Brian A. Sutton, P.C. (career field: Accounting) Location: Darien, CT. Shadowing Description: The student will sit next to me 1/2 the time to work with me on a client matter and will work on their own 1/2 the time. Available Date(s): Jan. 7, Jan. 8, Jan. 9, Jan. 10, Jan. 13, Jan. 14, Jan. 15, Jan. 16, Jan. 17
- Craig Ulep '05 - Financial Advisor, Thompson Financial Group (career field: Financial Advisor/Financial Planning) Location: Hunt Valley, MD. Shadowing Description: An insight as to the day of a Financial Advisor/Financial Planner. We are a sales career and organization providing financial services to individuals, families, and businesses. You will see what the day in the life of a financial advisor is really like. Available Date(s): Flexible (All dates are available)
- Peter Carlson '80, P'17 - President, Carlson & Carlson, Incorporated (career field: Insurance) and Peter Gambee ’82 - Managing Director, Barclay's Wealth and Investment Management (career field: Finance/Investment) Dinner Location: Greenwich, CT
- Elizabeth Krueger '11 - Vanguard Accelerated Development Program Service Administrator, Vanguard (career field: Financial Services), Allison Barrett '12 - Managing Producer, DiD (career field: Advertising) and Jordan Monts '12 - Graduate Student at Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research, Full Time Student at Bryn Mawr College (career field: Social Work) Dinner Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Andy Parker '79, P'17 - Chief Investment Officer, Archetype Advisors (career field: Finance/Investing) Dinner Location: New York City
- Charlie Scott '77, P'09, '12 - Principal/Owner, CTS Consulting Group, LLC (career field: Management Consulting), Katherine Scott '09 - Assistant Portfolio Manager, Glenmade Trust (career field: Finance) and Ali Dolaway '09 – Buying Operations Coordinator, Anthropologie (career field: Marketing) Dinner Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Michael Straubel '07 - Vice President, Persimmon Capital Management (career field: Finance) and Doug Stuart ’04 - Assoc. Dir. of Alumni Relations & Annual Giving, Haverford College (career field: Higher Education Development) Dinner Location: Fort Washington, PA
- Curt Townshend '81, P14 - Partner, MJLF & Assoc. (career field: Service industry in global shipping) and Charlie Bowditch P’14, Director, MJLF & Assoc. Dinner Location: Stamford, CT
- Brian Sutton '80, P10, 14 - President / CPA, Brian A. Sutton, P.C. (career field: Accounting) Dinner Location: Darien, CT
- Rich Swartz '80, P'09 - General Counsel, Residential Warranty Company, LLC (career field: Corporate Law) and Lindsay Musser Hough’98, Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP/Author (career field: consulting/business) Dinner Location: Harrisburg, PA
- Craig Ulep '05 - Financial Advisor, Thompson Financial Group (career field: Financial Advisor/Financial Planning) Dinner Location: Annapolis, MD
You can browse the entire List of Opportunities by Career Field or by Location. You can also browse opportunities by category. You can easily search through the opportunities by hitting CTRL+F to bring up a search box in your web browser or PDF.
Arts/Music - Business/Sales/Insurance – Consulting – Education – Entrepreneur - Event Planning - Finance/Investment – Government - Higher Education/Development - Human Resources - Information Technology/Computer – Law - Library/Museum - Medicine/Healthcare - Non-Profit/Public Policy - Public Relations/Communications (Media, Advertising, Marketing) - Sciences/Research - Social Work - Sports Management/Industry –Other