You can apply for opportunities through our online applications.
Applications are due by November 2 by 11:59 p.m.
Not sure if you want to apply?
See what students have to say about their experience. Students Comments on the value of Job Shadowing and Career Networking Dinners. Want to learn more about Career Networking Dinners? See our blog post "Demystifying Career Networking Dinners".
- Carol Ryan Ertz P'15 - AVP - Human Resources Enterprise Leadership Development, Unum(career field: Human Resources) Location: Portland, ME. Shadowing Description: Would build a one day overview based on student's areas of interest. General overview of HR or focus on key areas of interest. OR a general overview of the many functional areas w/in our insurance company that might relate to the student's major or areas of interest. Available Date(s): Flexible (All dates are available)
- Kim Sakil '94 - Training Coordinator, Temple University (career field: Human Resources, Learning and Development) Location: Philadelphia, PA. Shadowing Description: That is a scheduled new hire orientation. The student can sit in and observe me and my team. My team will present the orientation. It starts from 8:30 am - 11 am. The student can stay for lunch and answer any other questions before leaving for the day. Additional colleagues involved: Eric Brunner & Towanda Record. Available Date(s): Jan. 6
- Tim Atkins '89 - HR Business Partner, Coca-Cola Refreshments (career field: HR, Sales/Leadership) Dinner Location: Clarks Summit, PA
- Mark Burkhard P’17 – Vice President, Human Resources, Eaton Vance Management (career field: Human Resources) Perfect for students interested in a potential career in Human Resources. Location: Boston, MA.
- Arielle Distasio '12 - Management & Program Analyst, Department of Justice; Brian Hediger '12, History Interpreter, George Washington's Mount Vernon; Jessie Vatnick '12, Public Policy Associate, Planned Parenthood; Arielle has experience with hiring for the federal government and other administrative roles within the DoJ. (career fields: Human Resources, Government, Public Policy/Non-Profit, Education). Dinner Location: Washington, DC/Arlington, VA
- Brett Montich ’98 – Financial Planner, MetLife; Donna Montich – High School Spanish Teacher; and Kyle Zimmerman ’04 – Director of Human Resources, Aramark (career fields: Finance/Investment, Education, Human Resources) Dinner Location: King of Prussia, PA
You can browse the entire list of opportunities by Location. You can also browse opportunities by category. You can easily search through the opportunities by hitting CTRL+F to bring up a search box in your web browser or PDF.
Arts/Music - Business/Sales/Insurance – Consulting – Education – Entrepreneur - Event Planning - Finance/Investment – Government - Higher Education/Development - Human Resources - Information Technology/Computer – Law - Library/Museum - Medicine/Healthcare - Non-Profit/Public Policy - Public Relations/Communications (Media, Advertising, Marketing) - Sciences/Research - Social Work - Sports Management/Industry –Other