You can apply for opportunities through our online applications.
Applications are due by November 17th by 11:59pm.
- Tim Atkins '89 - HR Business Partner, Coca-Cola Refreshments (career field: HR, Sales/Leadership) Location: Pittston, PA. Shadowing Description: Student can shadow an employee in our Sales organization to see how Coca-Cola operates; For Human Resources – background would include time w/ large & medium sized employers like Time Warner (2800 EEs), Detroit Diesel (500 EE’s) and Coca-Cola (500+ EEs). Work includes union negotiations, employee relations, legal, Talent Acquisition/staffing, Organizations Development & design as well as Self Directed Work Teams & Experiential Training. For Sales / Leadership – backgrounds would include progressive development w/in a dynamic sales organization. There will be a few different Sales Leaders in attendance for folks to network with. Some have General Mgt background running facilities while others have Key Account and Sales experience calling on customers like Wal Mart or Target. For anyone looking to get into consumer goods, beverages or customer facing roles, it would be great exposure for them. Available Date(s): Flexible (All dates are available)
- Michael Beinenson '01 - Owner - Regional Director, Workforcematters (career field: Human Resources Consulting) Location: Alphretta, GA. Shadowing Description: This is a 3-day shadowing experience where the student would have an ability to learn about Payroll Outsourcing and how it is helping businesses grow. Specific areas will include: payroll processing and sales. Please visit our website for an overview: www.workforcematters.com. Available Date(s): 3 days
- Carol Ryan Ertz P'15 - AVP - Human Resources Enterprise Leadership Development, Unum (career field: Human Resources) Location: Portland, ME. Shadowing Description: Would build a one day overview based on student's areas of interest. General overview of HR or focus on key areas of interest. OR a general overview of the many functional areas w/in our insurance company that might relate to the student's major or areas of interest. Available Date(s): Jan 7-9, 14-16
- Kim Sakil '94 - Training Coordinator, Temple University (career field: Human Resources, Learning and Development) Location: Philadelphia, PA. Shadowing Description: Observe a scheduled new hire orientation. The student can sit in and observe me and my supervisor. My supervisor will present the orientation. It starts from 8:30 am - 11 am. The student can stay for lunch and answer any other questions before leaving for the day. Available Date(s): Jan. 13
- Tim Atkins '89 - HR Business Partner, Coca-Cola Refreshments (career field: HR, Sales/Leadership) Dinner Location: Clarks Summit, PA (Scranton, PA area)
- Leslie Boris '79 - Human Resources Consultant, Boris Associates (career field: Human Resources/Consulting - organizational design - strategic planning - International affairs - M&A - investor relations - performance systems - talent management – compensation - training - employee relations); Past Vice President of HR for Electronics Boutique, LTD (predecessor to Game Stop) and multiple HR positions with First Fidelity (predecessor to Wells Fargo/Wachovia Bank) Dinner Location: Haverford, PA DINNER DATE: Jan. 13 or 15
- Cindy Bush '95 - Business Partner - HR, Farmers Insurance Company (career field: HR, Executive Coaching, Insurance industry) Dinner Location: West Chester, PA area
- Arielle Distasio '12 - Management & Program Analyst, Department of Justice (career field: Federal Govt/HR) Dinner Location: Washington, DC
You can browse the entire List of Opportunities by Career Field or by Location. You can also browse opportunities by category. You can easily search through the opportunities by hitting CTRL+F to bring up a search box in your web browser or PDF.
Arts/Music - Business/Sales/Insurance – Consulting – Education – Entrepreneur - Event Planning - Finance/Investment – Government - Higher Education/Development - Human Resources - Information Technology/Computer – Law - Library/Museum - Medicine/Healthcare - Non-Profit/Public Policy - Public Relations/Communications (Media, Advertising, Marketing) - Sciences/Research - Social Work - Sports Management/Industry –Other