BECOME A PART OF THE LEADERSHIP TEAM
The Leadership Team is an integral part of the success of the Campus Kitchen. The LT provides students with the opportunity to take on a position of higher responsibility and leadership in the day-to-day operations of the Campus Kitchen at Gettysburg College. Students will take an active role in everyday activities, as well as in the growth and continuation of the Campus Kitchen.
Responsibilities of LT Members:
- Volunteer Recruitment: encourage and train new volunteers
- Public Relations: promote the work of the Campus Kitchen on campus and in the community
- Special Events: organize activities throughout the year to involve the campus-wide community
- Fundraising: assist in raising funds to support the work of the Campus Kitchen
- Food Resourcing: assist in maintaining and expanding food pick-ups on and off campus