Sexual Misconduct Resource Site

Seeking Support

Immediate Assistance

Confidential On Campus

Official On Campus

Policy Definitions

Sexual Misconduct


Initiator of Sexual Contact

Incapacitated Sex








How to report Sexual Misconduct

Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I go to if I want to file a complaint?

Does the complaint remain confidential?

Will my parents be told?

Where can I find support and will I have to pay for it?

What happens if I file a formal complaint?

Will I be punished when reporting a sexual misconduct violation if I was using drugs or alcohol?

Can I have an attorney help me with the complaint?

Can I file a criminal complaint at the same time I file a complaint with the College?

Will my complaint be investigated if I initiated physical contact but didn’t consent to having sex?

What happens if I am reporting on behalf of a friend who does not want to come forward?