There are no scheduled trainings at this time. Please email us at email@example.com if you require a training or have a suggestion for a training topic.
- Tips for Using Responsive Templates
- Tips for Facebook Page Managers
- CMS Content Checklist - a checklist for adding content to CMS.
- Basic CMS Part 1 - Revised Sept. 2009, covers overall CMS layout, editing content, creating content, loading images and files, and reusing content.
- Basic CMS Part 2 - covers creating good content, copying content, and editing the left navigation menu.
- Forms and reports - using the form builder tool and CMS reports.
- Flickr - using Flickr for photo galleries.
Alumni Profile Form: for departments to send to alumni & receive updates for web content
Web Update Request Form: Fill out this form if you'd like us to complete a website update for you.
Resources from dotCMS
Video tutorials from dotCMS.
- Introduction to the WYSIWYG Field
- Creating a Photo Gallery
- Creating an HTML Page
- Introduction to the Website Browser tab
- Create and Reuse Content from Content Tab and HTML page
- Edit, Preview, and Live modes on HTML Pages
CMS Training Basics (pdf)
These documents can provide assistance for working within the CMS. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessing CMS (UPDATED)
- Creating a new web page (UPDATED)
- Creating new content (UPDATED)
- Adding a hyperlink (UPDATED)
- Editing content (UPDATED)
- Reusing content (UPDATED)
- Creating a new folder (UPDATED)
- Adding a page to the left hand navigation menu (UPDATED)
- Adding a folder on the left hand navigation menu (UPDATED)
- Creating sub-menus within the left hand navigation menu (UPDATED)
- Adding news to new dept pages (UPDATED)
- How to update faculty or staff profiles on the website
- Uploading images to CMS (NEW)
Adding a photo to your content in CMS (UPDATED)
- How to resize a picture or graphic (UPDATED)
- How to Embed a Flickr slideshow on your webpage (NEW)
- How to embed a YouTube video on your webpage (NEW)
- If you creating a form for the website, email our office at email@example.com so that we can assist you.
General Content Training
Navigation Menu Training
Department News & CNAV Profiles
Social Media Resources
Resources for Social Media Page Managers on campus.