The Cashiering Office collects, deposits and records monetary receipts including funds received by student organizations, academic, and administrative departments.
Depositing funds to your budget...
|Cash Transmittal Form|
Departments are required to deposit any funds received within one week of receipt by submitting the funds along with a completed Cash Transmittal Form to the College cashier. For the protection of the department, if receipts total more than $200, a deposit should be made within 24 hours.
Please ensure cash deposits are secured in a locked area at all times. Removeable cash storage areas should be concealed from door and window sight lines. Cash Receipts Guidelines (PDF) provide more information for safeguarding cash receipts.
Additional services include...
- Bank wires - domestic and foreign
- ACH and Electronic Funds Transfers
- Notary Services for College-related business transactions are available by contacting the Cashiering Office. A photo ID will be required. Birth certificate and vehicle title notary services are not available at this time.
Related Campus Commerce information...
- Banking with PNC - For Students - For Employees
- ATM locations
- Banking Days
- Department credit card services - Campus Commerce Solutions
- Petty Cash Guidelines
- Money Orders are available at the campus post office.
Penn Hall 1st Floor
Campus Box 437
-Daily bank deposits
-Wires, ACH payments
-Petty cash requests
-Recording of receipts
Customer Service Specialist
Assistant Director of
-Cashiering reporting and