The Campus Post Office is located on the Ground Floor Lobby of the College Union Building. As a student at Gettysburg College, here are some helpful tips you need to know regarding mail:
Your Mailing Address should read as follows:
Gettysburg College - Campus Box <your box #>
300 North Washington Street
Gettysburg, PA 17352
*Do not use room number's or residence halls in your address!*
New to the Campus Post Office?
- You are assigned a postal box when you arrive on campus.
- You keep the same box # the entire time of your enrollment.
- Mail is delivered to your box Monday through Saturday.
- Outgoing mail is processed Monday - Friday until 4:00 pm.
- Services & supplies available for purchase during window hrs:
- Express, Certified and Priority Mail
- Receive Delivery Confirmations
- Postage (stamps and metering)
- Postal Insurance
- International Mail & COD
- USPS, FedEx & UPS Processing
- A variety of miscellaneous postal supplies (boxes, envelopes, packing materials, etc)
Mail Forwarding Services
When you graduate and during times such as summer break or when a student is studying abroad or on a leave of absence, the Campus Post Office will forward your mail using these guidelines:
- First Class, Priority & Express mail is forwarded for 12 months.
- Periodicals will be forwarded for 60 days at no charge.
- Standard USPS mail will not be forwarded unless requested.
- USPS Packages will be forwarded for 12 months at no charge.
- International mail will not be forwarded.
- Carrier Packages (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc) will be returned to sender.
Safety & Security
The College takes your safety very seriously. Here are some rules you should always follow:
- Please close and lock your mailbox after checking it.
- Please do not send cash through the mail.
- Always bring your college ID when picking up packages (you can't get your package without it).
*If you receive a suspicious package, please notify the Campus Post office immediately!
Other Helpful Postal Links
Print Shop Operations:
M-F, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Post Office Operations:
M-F, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Post Office Walk-up Window:
M-F, Noon - 5:00 pm
Saturday, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Post Office Supervisor
Ricoh Site Manager
If you are experiencing any problems with your Ricoh multi-function device and require service, please contact the on-site Ricoh staff at 337-6455 and they will have a Ricoh technician dispatched to address the problem.
Ricoh is an international services and technology company, responsible for the operation of the Gettysburg Campus Post Office, Campus Print Shop and the Campus Copier Fleet.