If you are having problems with your computer or need technical assistance, you can enter a helpdesk ticket into our helpdesk system which is part of CNAV by following the instructions below:
- Log into CNAV with your college network user id and password.
- Under My Place, select My Helpdesk
- In the drop down box next to Helpdesk; faculty, staff, and administrators select Computing; students select G-Tech.
- Select the link to Submit New Request.
- Enter a brief description of the problem in the Request Summary field such as No Network Connection, Word Freezes, Computer Shuts Down, etc.
- Enter as much information as possible in the Request Description field. Please include your operating system, any error messages, and how you can be contacted such as a phone number. The more information you provide, the easier it will be for us to help fix your problem.
- Click Submit
The helpdesk system will enter your ticket and you will be contacted as soon as possible.