Service Level Agreement - How To Help Us Help You
We value your feedback and encourage you to respond via the automatic satisfaction survey form each time we close out a request.
Additional ways that our customers can help us improve the Helpdesk services include:
- When placing a service request, identify your problem including type of machine, application, how long the problem has existed.
- Provide a full description of any error message(s) you see on the screen.
- Submit routine requests via e-mail to ITHelpdesk@gettysburg.edu, including any date requirement.
- Explore the self-help options available via the How-To's link provided on the Information Technology home page.
- Use your CNAV access to the Helpdesk tool to check on the status of a request and to see a history of your service requests.
- Contact us regarding the status of an open request if we fail to keep you informed.
- Stay in touch with us--we try to keep communication flowing freely.