These tax forms need to be completed if you are a first-time student worker, if your home address has changed, or if you wish to change your federal tax withholding. All forms can be obtained from the Center for Career Development.
- Federal W-4 Form: Employees Withholding Allowance Certificate. You must use your home address, not campus address. Additionally, you may not claim both allowances (in #5) and exempt (in #7) on the same form. For assistance with the completion of the Federal Income Tax Form (W-4), click here for guidance from the Federal Government.
- If your home address is in Maryland or Virginia, you must complete the Statement of Nonresidence.
- If your home address is in one of the following areas, you also must complete the corresponding form:
- Maryland: State Withholding Income Tax Form.
- Pennsylvania: Authorization for Local Income Tax Withholding.
- Virginia: State Withholding Income Tax Form.
- Washington, D.C.: Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate.