What is the Points Track "One -a-Day"?
The Points Track is the original Wellness track created with all tracks in mind, offering programming in all areas of the Wellness Wheel, including physical, nutritional, social and educational. Each activity or program is awarded a specific point value, working towards a total of 365 points to complete the program. Participants can choose from different areas of wellness to become the best they can be.
What are the Points Track Requirements?
- Submit Liability Waiver and Terms and Conditions quizzes in Moodle by 12/20/2013
- Choose one (1) Major and one (1) Minor and list your SMART goals and objectives for the major and minor by 1/17/2014
- Complete Highmark Wellness Profile by 1/17/2014
- Participate in the Multiphasic Blood screening by 2/28/2014
- Accumulate a minimum 365 points over the Wellness year by 9/30/2014
- Complete the End of Year Assessment by 9/30/2014
How do I enroll in the Points Track?
- Log on Moodle and follow the instructions.