Skip to main content

How do I get/change a faculty advisor?

  • All students must have a faculty advisor
  • First Year Students are assigned a faculty advisor
  • Sophomores may continue with their first year advisor or declare a major and select  a faculty advisor in that field of study
  • At any time, a student may request a change in faculty advisor by going to the Registrar's Office and requesting a change of major/advisor form.

Back to FAQs

Back to Academic Advising