The Provost's Office is committed to creating a culture of undergraduate research and creative activities at Gettysburg College.
It provides funds to cover expenses (and in the case of the Mellon Summer Scholars Program, to provide stipends) for faculty-mentored independent student research and creative activity.
- Mellon Summer Scholars Program (MSS)
- Funds for Senior Projects (SP)
- Mellon Funds for Student Professional Papers and Conferences (SPPC)
- Funds for Academic Field Trips (AFT)
- Mellon Funds for Engaged Learning Opportunities (ELO)
It also provides support and training for faculty to explore various models for incorporating undergraduate research experiences in their disciplines.