Type of Projects Supported:
- Course-related field trips for students.
- In most cases students are expected to share a portion of the costs, such as food expenses.
- Trip requests for FIRST YEAR SEMINARS should be made to the First-Year Intellectual Life account, not to the Field Trips account. A link to the FYIL application is located under Provost/Forms/Teaching/Funding for First-Year Intellectual Life.
Who May Apply:
- Faculty member teaching the course.
- For Fall Semester trips, the deadline is FRI OCT 26, 2018.
- For Spring semester trips, the deadline is FRI FEB 22, 2019.
How to Apply:
- Faculty need to apply for these funds on behalf of the class by completing the online application form.
- If you plan to use Gettysburg College Transportation, please visit the Transportation website and find estimated costs by using the tabs across the top of the page. Be sure to include costs for vehicles, drivers, fuel costs, parking, and/or driver meals prior to submitting your application. NOTE: Transportation has a new pricing system, so the price quoted for last year may not be the same price this year.