Prospective students wishing to enroll in a music degree program must be admitted to Gettysburg College by the Admissions Office through the standard application process, and must be accepted for study by the Sunderman Conservatory faculty through an audition.
Early Decision I - November 15
Early Decision II - January 15
Regular Decision - February 1
Students planning on applying for Early Decision must audition before December 1.
Gettysburg College mails Early Decision admissions decisions one month after the deadline and Regular Decision admissions decisions by early April.
Required Application Documents
- Completed Common Application- Apply online or download a paper version
- Official secondary school records
- Official SAT I or ACT scores (or indication of test optional), as well as TOEFL scores when applicable
- Gettysburg Supplement
- Teacher recommendation
- Music teacher recommendation
- Counselor recommendation
- $55 Application fee (personal check, Visa, and Mastercard accepted)
- Early Decision form (only if applying for Early Decision admission)
- Senior mid-year grades
- Music audition
- Music Profile form
The Conservatory welcomes transfer applicants and the audition process remains the same. Please refer to the Gettysburg Admissions page for transfer students for more information.