List of Publications
1) A. Chowdhury and P. Suarez. On the Stochastic Burgers Equation with Moving Boundary. In Press: Romanian Journal of Physics.
2) R. Kohl, R. Tinaztepe and A. Chowdhury. Soliton Perturbation Theory of Biswas--Milovic Equation. OPTIK -- International Journal for Light and Electron Optics. 125(8): 1926--1936, 2014. First online published on 17 January 2014. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijleo.2013.09.074.
3) H. Triki, A. Chowdhury and A. Biswas. Solitary Wave and Shock Wave Solutions of the Variants of Boussinesq Equations. University Politechnica of Bucharest: Scientific Bulletin: Series A; Applied Mathematics and Physics. 75(4): 39--52, 2013.
4) A. Chowdhury and A. Biswas. Singular Solitons and Numerical Analysis of Φ-four Equation. Mathematical Sciences, 6:42, 2012. doi: 10.1186/2251-7456-6-42.
5) R. Morris, A. H. Kara, A. Chowdhury and A. Biswas. Soliton Solutions, Conservation Laws and Reductions of certain classes of Nonlinear Wave Equations. Zeitschrift für Naturforschung A. 67a: 613--620, 2012. doi: 10.5560/ZNA.2012-0071.
6) A. Chowdhury and C. I. Christov. Memory Effects for the Heat Conductivity of Random Suspensions of Spheres. Proceedings of the Royal Society A. 466: 3253--3273, 2010. doi:10.1098/rspa.2010.0133.
7) A. Chowdhury and C. I. Christov. Fast Legendre Spectral Method for Computing the Perturbation of a Gradient Temperature Field in an Unbounded Region due to the Presence of Two Spheres. Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations. 26:1125--1145, 2010. doi:10.1002/num.20479.
8) A. Chowdhury and C. I. Christov. On the Application of Random-Point Approximation to the Second-order Approximation for Effective Diffusivity Coefficient of Polydisperse Spherical Suspensions. Communications in Applied Analysis. 14: 355--372, 2010.
9) A. Chowdhury, and C. I. Christov. Perturbation of Linear Temperature Field in an Unbounded Region due to the Presence of Two Closely Situated Spheres. In: Proceedings of the 8th International Congress on Thermal Stresses, TS2009, Eds: Martin Ostoja-Starzewski and Pier Marzocca, The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. 1--4 June, 2009, volume I, pages 109--112.
Visiting Assistant Professor, Mathematics - Sciences
Phone: (717) 337 - 6637
Box: Campus Box 0402
300 North Washington St.
Gettysburg, PA 17325-1400
PhD University of Louisiana at Lafayette, 2010
Theory and Computation of Transport Phenomena.