At Gettysburg College, we value intellectual engagement, whether it is in writing formal papers and books, conducting workshops on conflict resolution, teaching inside or outside of the college, or engaging in activities to help make the world a more livable place for all in it. Students work closely with faculty, some presenting works at professional conferences and producing published papers together.
Sample Research Projects
- You Kant Fight the Feelings: Emotions and Kantian Morality
- Self Identity as a Narrative
- Beauty as a Means to the Meaningful
- Voluntary Obliteration: Foucault and the Ultramarathon
- The Re-humanization of Evil
- Heeding Hayek: Co-dependency of Freedom and Responsibility in Capitalism